Huntington Hills is a well established community in Northwest Calgary that features superb views of the city and Calgary International Airport. It is well positioned at the base of Nose Hill Park offering excellent recreation opportunities to both residents and their dogs.
To discover more about Huntington Hills, read more below.
Huntington Hills has a population of 13,213 living in 5,580 dwellings. Residents in this community have a median household income of $53,168 and there are 19.5% low income residents living in the neighbourhood.
Huntington Hills offers a number of recreational opportunities to residents due to its close proximity to Nose Hill Park:
- Hiking trails
- Designated off-leash areas
- Native grassland
- Nose Hill Park improvements
It is also close to Nose Creek Valley and a local golf course and is connected to the city’s pathway system.
The Huntington Hills Community association is based out of the Huntington Hills Sportsplex which contains:.
- curling rink
- skating rink; figure skating and hockey
- meeting rooms
- North Central community resource centre
- floor hockey
- Tai Chi
- yoga and exercise classes
- The North Central Community Resource Center offers support to residents in the form of parent workshops, single parent support, moms and tots groups and an ECS program.
- The Pioneers program for seniors also uses the facility, meeting twice weekly to organize a variety of activities such as potlucks.
- The community also holds a number of special events each year such as craft fairs, a Stampede Breakfast, monthly local musician performances, and silent auctions. Money for programming is raised in part by regular casinos.
Plenty of shopping opportunities exist around Huntington Hills with access to a number of strip malls and indoor malls, included outlet stores at Deerfoot Mall:
- Goodlife Fitness
- Future home of Cabella’s
- Tim Hortons
Most of the major grocery chains including COOP, Safeway and Superstore are located around the community.
If schools are within your scoop of need, Huntington Hills has plenty to choose from:
Public Elementary School:
Catholic Elementary School:
Public Junior High School:
Catholic Junior High School:
Public Senior High School:
Catholic Senior High School:
If a safe, picturesque Northwest Calgary community with gorgeous views of the mountains and cityscape is what you desire for your new home, Huntington Hills is the place you want to be.
|All Listings||$100,000 - $200,000||$200,000 - $300,000|
|$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000||$500,000 - $600,000|
|$700,000 - $800,000|
- 9 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 1,868 sq.ft.
[MLS®#: C4281665]Side by side Duplex for sale "7702 & 7704 Huntridge Crescent NE" in the community of ...Read More
Listing Provided By: REALTY LINK MANAGEMENT.SERVICES LTD.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of the Calgary Real Estate Board (CREB®). This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the CREB®.